Consciousness, Enlightenment, Ascension
Libraries and Related Organizations
- 4Literature, thousands of classic books free
- Alex Catalogue of Electronic Texts on the Internet
- Alexandria Digital Library, University of California, Santa Barbara
- ALA: American Library Association
- Archives Hub, access to UK universities and colleges
- Arts and Humanities Data Service, a consortium of UK institutions led by the University of York
- ADE – The Association for Documentary Editing
- ARC: Archival Research Catalog, an online catalog of NARA’s nationwide holdings
- ARL: Association of Research Libraries
- Create Change, a resource for faculty and librarian action to reclaim scholarly communication
- Bartleby.com, Great Books Online
- Bibliographical Society of the University of Virginia
- Bibliotheca Alexandrina: The Revival of the Library of Alexandria
- Berkeley Digital Library SunSITE
- British Library
- Brown University Women Writers Project
- California Digital Library, a Co-Library of the campuses of the University of California
- Catalogue Collectif de France, detailed information on collections in French Libraries
- CETH The Center for Electronic Texts in the Humanities
- Center for Research Libraries
- Colorado Digitization Project
- COPAC – Online Pubic Access Catalogue, sponsored by a consortium of British Research Libraries
- Cornell University Libraries
- CLIR: Council on Library and Information Resources
- CURL: Consortium of University Research Libraries
- Digital Future Coalition
- Digital Library Federation
- Digital Libraries Initiative
- Digital Library Infrastructure, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- The Digital Scriptorium, a project of the Duke University Rare Book, Manuscript, and Special Collections Library
- D-Lib Magazine, a monthly magazine about innovation and research in digital libraries
- DSpace: Durable Digital Depository: MIT Libraries
- E-DOCS, historical documents on the Internet
- eLib: Electronic Libraries Programme
- Electronic Text Center at the University of Virginia
- ERPANET: Electronic Resource Preservation and Access Network
- Gabriel, Gateway to Europe’s National Libraries
- GDZ – Center for Retrospective Digitization in Göttingen (Göttinger Digitalisierungs Zentrum)
- Harper’s Magazine Online
- Haverford College Special Collections
- HOLLIS Plus, web access to libraries at Harvard University
- Humanities Text Initiative, University of Michigan
- Hytelnet (written by Peter Scott)
- LibDex, a worldwide directory of library homepages and web-based OPACs
- IMLS – Institute of Museum and Library Services
- JISC: Joint Information Systems Committee
- JEP: The Journal of Electronic Publishing
- Knowledge Quest on the Web, an online companion to the journal of The American Association of School Librarians
- Library of Congress
- Library of Electronic Text Resource Service, at Indiana University
- Making of America Project at The University of Michigan
- Making of America Project at Cornell University
- Milton S. Eisenhower Library, Johns Hopkins University
- The Model Editions Partnership, Historical Editions in the Digital Age
- National Historical Publications and Records Commission (NHPRC)
- Network-Based Electronic Publishing of Scholarly Works: A Selective Bibliography
- Newberry Library
- The New York Public Library
- OAIster, is a Mellon-funded project of the University of Michigan Digital Library Production Services. Their goal is to create a wide-ranging collection of free, useful, previously difficult-to-access digital resources that are easily searchable by anyone.
- OhioLINK, Ohio Library and Information Network
- OCLC Online Computer Library Center, Inc.
- Dublin Core Metadata Initiative, Metadata for Electronic Resources
- OLAC: Open Language Archives Community, an international partnership of institutions and individuals who are creating a worldwide virtual library of language resources
- Oxford Text Archive
- Pandora Archive, Preserving and Accessing Networked Documentary Resources of Australia
- Project Gutenberg
- The Research Libraries Group
- The Schlesinger Library on the History of Women
- Stanford University Digital Library Project
- Subject Index to Literature on Electronic Sources of Information
- Text Technology, a journal dedicated to computer technologies and their applications to text
- University of California, Irvine, Libraries
- University of Maryland, College Park, Libraries
Other Resources, Research, and Reference
- American Dialect Society
- Art on Film Online, affiliated with the School of Information & Library Science (SILS) at Pratt Institute
- Berkman Center for Internet and Society
- OPEN LAW: Eldred v. Reno, challenging the Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act
- Britannica online
- The Century Dictionary online and free!
- CNI: Coalition for Networked Information
- CNRI: Corporation for National Research Initiatives
- Conference on Fair Use Joint Statement Released, ALA Washington Office
- Copyright and Fairuse Site at Stanford University
- Copyright at University Libraries, Virginia Tech
- DE PROVERBIO: An Electronic Book Publisher
- Directory of Scholarly and Professional E-Conferences
- EBR: Electronic Book Review
- EDICTA, The Early Dictionaries Centre, University of Toronto
- EJournal, concerned with electronic networks and texts
- eprints.org, dedicated to freeing refereed research literature online through author/institution self-archiving.
- E-text sources compiled by Jack Lynch at University of Pennsylvania
- Fedora, an open source general purpose repository system
- Frequently asked questions about copyright
- Greynet – Gateway to Grey Literature
- HighWire Press Stanford University
- Infomedia: Digital Video Library, Carnegie Mellon University
- Information Research, an international electronic journal
- International Journal on Grey Literature
- Journal of Digital Information, supported by the British Computer Society and Oxford University Press
- Journal of Electronic Publishing, University of Michigan
- King James Version [gopher site]
- Liberty Library of Constitutional Classics
- LIBLICENSE: Licensing Digital Information
- Nineteenth-Century Schoolbooks, A Demonstration Project by the Digital Research Library, University Library System, University of Pittsburgh
- Open Archives Initiative
- OED, Oxford English Dictionary Online
- On-Line Book Page at University of Pennsylvania
- Project Muse, Online Journals at The Johns Hopkins University
- Public-Access Computer Systems Review
- RLG: DigiNews
- Scholarly Electronic Publishing Bibliography, by Charles W. Bailey, Jr., University of Houston
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
- Subject Index to Literature on Electronic Sources of Information, maintained by Marian Dworaczek, University of Saskatchewan Libraries, Saskatoon, Canada
- TEAMS Middle English Texts
- The TEI Consortium
- Text Encoding Initiative Home Page
- Victorian Womens Writers Project
- Xerox Palo Alto Research Center
Reports, Articles, & Guidelines
- Analyzing Visons of Electronic Publishing and Digital Libraries, a report by Rob Kling and Roberta Lamb
- Citing Electronic Sources, MLA Style, with a link to APA Style, copyright by Janice R. Walker, Department of English, University of South Florida
- CLIR Reports [Most are available online.]
- Digital Libraries 94: Keynote Address by Paul Peters
- DIGITAL LIBRARIES: Future Directions for a European Research Programme
- Electronic Textual Editing, Electronic Textual Editing is a volume of essays jointly sponsored by the Modern Language Association and the TEI Consortium
- Free at Last: The Future of Peer-Reviewed Journals, by Stevan Harnad
- Guidelines for Electronic Scholarly Editions, Modern Language Assocation of America Committee on Scholarly Editions
- Guides to Quality in Visual Resource Imaging, issued by The Digital Library Federation (DLF) and Research Libraries Group (RLG)
- Hypermedia as Integration: Recollections, Reflections and Exhortations, Keynote Address, Hypertext ’96 Conference, Washington, DC, March 20, 1996, delivered by Randall H. Trigg, Xerox Palo Alto Research Center
- “Interoperability: What is it and Why should I want it?”, by Paul Miller, University of Hull
- Keeping Memory Alive: Practices for Preserving Digital Content at the National Digital Library Program of the Library of Congress, by Caroline R. Arms
- The Library of Babel, by Jorge Luis Borges
- NINCH Fair Use Education
- Preservation of Library & Archival Materials: A Manual, Edited by Sherelyn Ogden, Northeast Document Conservation Center
- Report on Content-Based Image Retrieval: A report to the JISC Technology Applications Programme
- Report of Digital Archiving Task Force
- Report on TEI and XML in Digital Libraries
- Scoping the Future of Oxford’s Digital Collections
- TEI Text Encoding in Libraries: Draft Guidelines for Best Encoding Practices
- University Libraries and Scholarly Communication (a Mellon Foundation Study)
- World Information Report
Online Bookstores and Publishers
- Alexander Street Press, commercial publishers of online and electronic collections
- Amazon.com Books, online bookstore
- Americana Exchange Rare Books, a web-based resource for those who deal in, deal with and/or collect books
- Auldbooks, old books, free book search
- Bibliofind, Internet’s largest inventory of old, used, and rare books
- Bantam, Doubleday, Dell
- Blackwell’s Online Bookshops
- Cambridge University Press
- Frontlist Books, an online bookshop featuring the best new books for the scholarly avant-garde and other theoretically-minded readers.
- Houghton Mifflin Company
- Moyer Bell, Publishers of literature, reference, and art books
- Octavo: Digital Rare Books
- Oxford University Press
- Pearson Technology Group, publishing a wide range of textbooks in all fields
- Pegasus Press, publishing books in the medieval and Renaissance periods
- Random House, Knopf, Vintage
- University of Chicago Press
- UMI, University Microfilms Inc.
This page provides a working index of Internet and World Wide Web sites related to libraries and electronic publishing, as well as other book and publishing resources. A list of online magazines and electronic journals is available here.
ACIRradio.com – American Communications International Radio Company
American Communications Online
Shares Members Websites in our RADIO CLUB
Our ACE FOLKLIFE SOCIETY
ACO CLUB BRANDING COMPANY
TJ Morris Publishing – Timely Manor Books – IMPRINT
ALLIED COMMAND ORGANIZATION
VETERANS FOR SPACE TRAVEL
We promote spiritual science futurology
Consciousness, Enlightenment, Ascension
About Us~ ACE Folklife Hobbyist Association dba Ascension Center Education Hawaii with Dr. Sasha A Lessin and Janet Kira Lessin
Lazlo has taken on the time to be our Custodian for our Natural Love of our Hawaii Lemurian Ancient Get Away for friends who want to spend a day touring the walk in the jungle. JUNGLE BEACH TOURS of the TJ Thurmond Enterprises of HAWAII.
JANET KIRA LESSIN ~ Manager of Ascension Center Network Website in Maui, Hawaii at the Main Ascension Nature to Nurture Water Retreat for our Writers.
Big Island of Hawaii – Volcano Tours and Dolphin Tours is part of our ACE Folklife Nature Walks for Hawaii Tourists.
Tommy Hawksblood – Chairman of the Hawaii ACE Folklife Archivists & Book Club of Authors, Creators, Educators.
Dr. Alexander Phillip (Sasha)Lessin, Ph.D. Doctor in Anthropology and master’s in psychology from California is a great Counselor and Philosopher.
TJ Morris Founder Ascension Center Organization aka ACO, TJ Morris tm ACIR sm, TJ MORRIS ET RADIO
ACO CLUB – Professional Association
RADIO CLUB DIGITAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATES
COMMUNITY ORGANIZATION of PRACTICING SKILLS as TJ MORRIS ACIR ACO IS SHARING HAWAII FRIENDS as Dr. Sasha Alex Lessin, Janet Kira Lessin, and Tommy Hawksblood in the STARGATE TO THE COSMOS CONFERENCES ~
WEBINARS for 2012 are planned for training certification in various levels of the metaphysical institute disciplines with various instructors who share certification programs for new members in our ASCENSION AGE PSYCHIC AWAKENING CLASSES.
We are about to share the future with STARGATE TO THE COSMOS ! Are we sharing each other as part of an overall program controlled by our other self?
ET Disclosure, Alien ET UFO Community a reality or virtual reality doppelganger?
People want to believe that they are going to be visited by alien UFOS. Some believe that they are ET creations. The future will bring us closer to cloning humanoids that will share our lives but they will have no soul. We are being programmed to share the future in virtual reality. Who is writing the programs? Is it us as in critical mass minds or global brain? Are we those who we share the parallel universes with as our own doppelgänger?
Maybe we are supposed to share our views and perceptions in this life whether those in charge of our various governments want us too or not. Maybe they are programming us for that which we are to accept over time which they are creating fifty to one hundred years into the future. I at this point in my life cannot be sure we are all. This all could be virtual reality much like that of what we escape too in fantasy with our movies made in Hollywood. I believe in living a life daily with family and friends however, I now spend time on the Internet daily. More and more people are contacting me in this world and I am being sent more and more websites to view. People want us to know what they find in their internet research as the surf and browse the Internet. We are calling others our friends on social networks, but are they? We must learn to discern and yet we all have a human nature to share our lives with others. Many of us seem to be in deeper exploration of who we are to become while here in a body-mind-spirit having a birth-life-death experience together.
My time in one day just doesn’t seem to allow me to do all I need to get done with family and friends much less find time to do research and expand my conscious awakened awareness of the entire world and all those who are in it. Time seems to be speeding up the older I become. I now wonder sometimes if this is the reality of my life or the virtual reality of my other self in a parallel universe. What if we are all one of two beings sharing an alternate spacetime reality somewhere else? How do we explain this other than extraterrestrial time travelers? Maybe we are not supposed to know what is on the other side of our reality. We can only see what is in front of us. We say we can sometimes look in the rear view mirror but only if we have one to look through like holding a mirror or looking in the rear view mirror when we are driving a vehicle which has one to use. Time as we know it is changing. Words that we thought we understood are changing. Ontology and etymology are changing as is our history of who we are, who we thought we were, and how we thought the world was learned about in our history books we used in our schools. It’s time to change since we are now in cyberspace communication with a digital world. The whole world is changing and now after 12-21-12 we can all share the Ascension Age of raising consciousness to the whole brain thought processing while we learn to clone ourselves in space.
What if the ET disclosure we have desired on this planet is all about graduating to a level of acceptance among us all? What if we are all too simply realize we all are aliens to this planet. There are many people who believe that because they can close their eyes and go deep inside into a place in deep space some call transcendental meditation or remote viewing that they can experience ET and alien UFOs. Is this how we manifest what we are all seeing in the skies overhead? Some people want me to believe as they believe. Some want to share that we can already accept our world inside our own minds as a part of physical reality.
We are all sharing the fun we create now for us all regarding the social network of the Alien ET UFO Community. Our American culture an ET disclosure as the Alien ET UFO Community will be met with the usual disbelief and ridicule before accepted as a sub-culture of our own humanity with the understanding of who we are based on those who visit this planet in spacecraft not of earth origin.
Some of us have been paranormal writers in the past, but not while we held positions of responsibility in positions of business and government affiliations.
Things change and so do our perceptions, memories, feelings and emotions. While we are all learning to get along with each other in our ever-expanding mind and world, we begin to think more. We see more, do more, have more, think more, feel more, and describe more in the world of communication.
We who are now a part of the work and pleasure world in the virtual reality education learning laboratory also known as the VREL Lab have learned that the Internet as the web in cyberspace has become a valuable resource and tool.
So have the social networks which bind us all together in telecommunications to the Internet.
The future will deal with the communication of cosmology, as well as the changing thoughts of how we think we know based on our own perceptions and views of who we are, what we are, where we are, and where we shall go when we leave this planet.
The message I have been inspired to share in the past in cyberspace is that Alien Civilizations Exist and ACE Folklife. I still share that alien civilizations exist and that the ACE Folklife Club will pursue the various groups who desire to share research with the ACIR as the Alien Contact Investigations Research Group.
We share various social networking tools and are now considered a part of the social media which has become an open source based on all the information we willingly agree to share with everyone in the world who can tap into the force we now call the source of all information we are willing to share in cyberspace.
We who are willing to share our information and research are basically all called writers. We break this down into being known as content which bloggers share, as well as writers of articles. Those who enjoy submitting articles are now called contributors and some are still labeled authors in some programs.
Those of us who are known to be writers of the paranormal are a part of the American culture. Gods and false gods have been a part of our American culture whether in folklore, legends, and myths or philosophy, theology, anthology, and religions or in our own minds. We share a common trait of exerting energy to think. “I think therefore I am”, is a common thread of thinking among our culture.
We will all welcome the changes to occur that include brain training and the social spiritual paranormal movement which will replace the New Age called the Ascension Age which officially begins 12-21-12.
Stick around and participate in life, as we begin our future of live in love and light. Art, culture, education will inspire us all to become more than we are today and we will watch and define the new way we can all share in the future while we learn to accept each other’s differences while remaining in integrity while we search out our own moral dilemma among the ones who share all the various ways one can label one’s own self while we attempt to raise our higher consciousness to accept that more people will adopt the ways of the paranormal into the spiritual community. It’s a part of our future we cannot ignore any longer.
A main concern for our Alien ET UFO Community regarding the acceptance of the paranormal as part of the critical mass way of thinking and being is the fact that our future children will not be able to distinguish fact from fiction. Love and Light TJ
Promotions – Current Promotions
STARGATE TO THE COSMOS Conference & Spiritual Symposium
Taken Up in Ascension Age
By TJ Morris
Alien ET UFO Community – TJ Morris ET Shares Stargate to the Cosmos 2012
TJ Morris “TAKEN UP” series is now about acting in the present 3D in time.
Sharing the extraterrestrials experiences that mean so much to those who come as messengers to share those who are concerned about the sustainability of our species and planet is why TJ believes she has returned after death to this world.
TJ will be sharing the various levels and dimensions in our universal order inside the multiverse, metaverse, xenoverse, omniverse, Alphaverse, and Omegaverse as the 7 heavens in the cosmos. We will be learning more not just from the historical observations but those which are certainly co-created within ourselves which TJ calls the Essence Energy of our own spirits that are connected to our soul in another “Mirrored” place in space out in the cosmos. This observation is from her own experiences in levels of existence in space.
Those who have been observing how her own prophecies and visions have come true in the last five years are seeing that there is something to that which we create in our own minds. TJ shares that we are about to learn in neuro-science about brain training and how our brains work to the full extent as whole brain thinking. TJ has shared that we are now about left brain and right brain and we will be connecting new neurons to create the threads inside our own minds to become whole brained individuals with greater awakened awareness as a DNA changing species who are the caretakers of this planet.
There is more information to come in order that our best scholars at the PhD level can understand the new spiritual science of the ascension age. The world is changing while we uncover the prior history on earth which is being unearthed as we discover our past beginnings which were only thought to be myths.
One thing we can do with each other is share communication of information online in cyberspace on the Internet, for instance; Google is now about “Don’t Be Evil!” This is now common knowledge of those who use the Cyberspace Browser and other features of the main search engine in cyberspace. We are tuning into the social networks which include Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, and we have another main browser called Yahoo.
Bing is now using Yahoo as is ATT. Therefore, for search engine optimization among web developers TJ wants everyone to know to be sure and learn about the webmaster tools available to all who have websites.
We are in the most exciting year of our lives which is 2012. The day December 21, 2012 at 11:11 universal time marks our future as time that creates a new beginning for us all!
TJ Morris also known as the UFO Digest Contributor for almost five years is sharing her voice as support of the Alien ET UFO Community in various ways including a new talk show on the radio. TJ will be sharing the future in 2013 with her friends in the Ascension Age who are interested in assisting in the new ways of sharing the future on the Internet Online in Cyberspace. TJ has followed the life of the Internet since the inception and has worked to share this remarkable communication of cosmology in various ways as an Ambassador of Goodwill with a message.
TJ’s consistent message has been that “Alien Civilizations Exist!” She calls this the ACE of 2012. TJ shares that we are about the change of our entire species on this planet and some of us are sharing the awakened awareness of our own soul’s purpose as spirit in this time as our mission.TJ has a history not only on earth but in space and is in this day and time called an Alien ET Hybrid. TJ has now realized she can assist others on this planet by sharing the ET after her own name as TJ Morris.
TJ has been asked to assist Janet Lessin of Maui, Hawaii, USA with co-creating the Stargate to the Cosmos Conference and Spiritual Symposium in 2012 for all those who may need to know what our Alien ET UFO Community is all about as Spiritual Science. We are going to ask various friends to join in a fun time with guides, teachers, life coaches, authors, web masters, tantra masters, avatar ascension masters, scientists, engineers, physicists, psychologists, historians, communication specialists, healers, physicians, and the new prepost ET insight meditation practitioners. We will share the efforts of those who access linguistic processing to preserve and protect from molecular degeneration of brain matter.
We will share how best to choose our time that we share together on earth and what we shall co-create in the future of humankind on earth with those who came before as extraterrestrials.
We in the ACE Folklife Historical Society of Archivists on the Internet in Cyberspace have joined forces in an alliance with other organizations by sharing our similar interests with TJ Thurmond Morris, a contributor to UFO Digest.com for almost five (5) years.TJ was born Theresa Janette Thurmond Morris in Monroe, Louisiana, USA. TJ is an experiencer with contact of those whom she calls Extraterrestrials as ET which we have learned about in various ways.
TJ shared that in her life she has been visited as a child, teen, adult, parent, professional investigator, government employee, with family and friends, in various states in the United States. Theresa Janette now prefers to be called by her initials as TJ because it is easier to remember and type on the computers and iphones.
There are changes occurring in the future and TJ is one of the mover shakers who are welcoming the change. There are many people in the world and TJ has set about creating a new social network for those who are serious about knowing her and the ways of those who have given her a mission and task on earth called “ASCENSION CENTERS”.
TJ now shares messages with her friends on the radio show which she has begun 6 days a week Tuesday through Sunday at 7 PM on blogtalkradio.com/TJMorrisETradio
TJ is sharing in co-creations with others in the Alien ET UFO Community which is not only comprised of individuals but various small businesses of entrepreneurs coming together to co-create the Stargate to the Cosmos Conference and Spiritual Symposium to discuss their interests with those who may not be familiar with all that will change in the future. Stargate to the Cosmos will have speakers such as Stanton T. Friedman, Len Kasten, Janet Lessin, and Dr. Sasha Alex Lessin, PhD. Of Anthropology and Masters in Psychology and TJ. The dates are now set for Oct. 29 thru Nov 4 with a Halloween Party Meet and Greet Scheduled for all attendees at the Wasaya Conference Center in Fort McDowell, at the Radisson Hotel in Scottsdale outside of Phoenix, Arizona.
If you are interested in promoting your books and becoming a speaker and giving a workshop please contact Stargate to theCosmos@gmail.com or let TJ know on her Radio show at 347-945-7207 7 central time or 8 eastern time. TJ welcomes speakers to participate in order to further sharing the awakened awareness of the synergy we are co-creating together. Everyone is invited. TJ has been a contributor to UFO Digest for 5 years Aug 7, 2012. TJMorrisPublishing.com, TJMorrisPublishing@gmail.com
Aliens and UFOs
Add new comment
Taken Up in Ascension Age
Atlantis 2012 Alien ET UFO Community Avatar Ascension Masters
Supreme Higher Beings~ Could You would You if you knew how?
“TAKEN UP” – An ET UFO Story – 2012 by TJ Morris
“Taken up” Finally the Opening Scene of the ET UFO Story – 2012
“Taken Up” Series on UFO Digest a Planet Information ET Work in Progress with ACE Folklife
Alien UFO ET Community Tuned Into Life On Earth & Elsewhere -Taken up
Alien ET UFO Community Communication -Who came first in TV History
Alien ET UFO Community Levels of Life
Search Old UFO Digest
Need a laugh Click here!
Buy Domain Name
Global Internet Advertising Company
UFO Secrets Finally Exposed
Leap into Exo-Trekking, it’s free and exciting!
Buy a link here
How to submit a proposal
We use a submission system powered by Sponsorwise which is designed to help you provide the information we need to make a prompt and informed decision. We do not accept, fax or mail solicitations and ask you submit your request at least 3 months prior to your event.
In order to ensure that all opportunities are given the highest consideration, we ask for your patience during the evaluation process which may take eight to ten weeks. To make it easier for you, once you register, you’ll be able to log on and view the status of your request.
If you are interested in submitting a proposal for a promotion, sponsorship or event opportunity we ask that you visit patreon.com/theresajmorris to find out which projects you may be interested in with our FLORIDA-HAWAII INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE WORKSHOPS
Theresa J Thurmond Morris and Janet Lynn Thompson Lessin run the business of both states – Florida and Hawaii together.
If you would like to submit a request for charity donations please visit AscensionCenter.net
Traditionally, we do not sponsor:
WE are about ACE FOLKLIFE Historical Society including Art, Culture, Education of the Ascension Age.
- Anything that conflicts with Ascension Age’s core values of fun, passion, caring, integrity, and most importantly, safety.
- Political parties that include both candidates and campaigns
- Religious organizations/affiliations
Ascension Age 2020 = January 22, 2020 is now upon US = TJ Morris ET Radio
Map data ©2020 Google, INEGI
North America00111ContinentsNumber of Records
Displaying 1 out of 1 Records
|Funding Organization||Research Organization||Program||Type of Record||Director||Country||City||Collaborations||Abstract Link|
|Funding Organization||Research Organization||Program||Type of Record||Director||Country||City||Collaborations||Abstract Link|
|NIH||UNIVERSITY OF THE WEST INDIES||Modeling to Improve Prostate Cancer Outcomes Across Diverse Populations||COLLABORATION||ROBERTS, ROBIN||BAHAMAS||NASSAU||COLLABORATIONS||VIEW ABSTRACT|
Version 1.13 Page last updated on September 18, 2019
Application designed, developed and hosted by National Institutes of Health (NIH) RePORT Team.
Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may result in criminal prosecution.
About World RePORT
World RePORT is an open-access, interactive mapping database project highlighting biomedical research investments and partnerships from some of the world’s largest funding organizations. The site is designed to facilitate communication and coordination of biomedical research. A major goal of World RePORT is to increase the visibility of indirect research activity, which often occurs in collaborations between the domestic research organizations and foreign institutions. Until now, research collaborations between domestic and foreign institutions were essentially “hidden,” as most funding organizations lack systems that allow tracking the exact locations of these foreign components of domestic grants.
An initial effort was undertaken by of the Heads of International Research Organizations (HIROs) and focused on research performed in Sub-Saharan Africa using data supplied by members. While the investments made in low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) remain the focus of World RePORT the effort has been expanded in 2016 to provide a global view of directly funded research grants, and indirectly funded research collaborations in all countries worldwide.
The World RePORT map shows both the organization that funded the project (funding organization) and the organization that received funding (research organization). The funding organizations are geo-coded and indicated using a unique graphical icon. Research projects can be searched by keywords in their titles and abstracts, filtered by location (continent, country, or city), funding organization, research organization, principal investigator (PI) name, or any combination thereof. In addition to project title, other information includes (where available): Project abstract, PI name, city and country of the research organization, and hyperlinks to more information.
Graphical data summaries are also provided to highlight trends by funding organization, continent, and research organization. World RePORT is a free and open website platform bringing together funding data from across HIROs members, and the data export feature to Excel brings the ability to build individualized datasets for analyses and customized reporting.
World RePORT is hosted by the U.S. National Institutes of Health and managed through a steering committee of the agencies providing data. To maintain World RePORT as open-access to the entire research community, especially those conducting research in LMICs, this effort has been sponsored by the United States National Institutes of Health (NIH), the United Kingdom Medical Research Council (MRC), the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF), the European Commission (EC), the Canadian Institutes of Health Research, and the Wellcome Trust.
WORLD RePORT DATA
World RePORT includes research projects supported by the following funding organizations. Projects active in the indicated years are currently available in the database. Please refer to the FAQ for more details on World RePORT data.
|Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF)||No Funding||X||X||X||X||X||X|
|Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)||X||No Funding||No Funding||X||X||No Funding||No Funding|
|European Commission (EC)||X||X||X||X||X||X||No Funding|
|European & Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP)||X||X||X||X||X||X||No Funding|
|Medical Research Council (MRC)||X||X||No Funding||X||X||X||No Funding|
|National Institutes of Health (NIH)||X||X||X||X||X||X||No Funding|
|Institut Pasteur||X||X||X||X||X||X||No Funding|
|Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida)||X||X||No Funding||X||X||No Funding||No Funding|
|Swedish Research Council (SRC)||No Funding||No Funding||No Funding||X||X||No Funding||No Funding|
|Wellcome Trust||X||No Funding||X||X||X||X||No Funding|
Please see the statements regarding reporting conventions for funding amounts below for more information.
Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF):
- Grants from the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation can be active across multiple years. The funding reported refers to the financial payout for that year, not necessarily the entire grant amount. If a project has no dollar amount noted in a particular year, it means it was active in that year, but that no financial transaction took place.
European Commission (EC):
- The European Commission manages the European Union research and innovation budget and supports research projects that span several years. The funding amount reported reflects the budget granted to each participant in each project for the whole duration of the project. This amount is based on financial commitments and not on actual disbursements.
European & Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership (EDCTP):
- EDCTP-supported projects span multiple years and the funding amount reported on WorldRePORT reflects the total funding amount for the entire project. EDCTP normally provides the funding direct to the lead organization, which in turn distributes funds to the co-applicants and their organizations (classified as ‘indirect/collaboration’ in World RePORT).
National Institutes of Health (NIH):
- NIH-supported projects span multiple years, but because the budget is appropriated annually, most research grant funding is awarded on a year by year basis. The funding amount shown on World RePORT is the funding for a single fiscal year (for direct awards). Funding amounts for indirectly funded collaborations are not available.
- Institut Pasteur supported projects span mostly several years, the funding amount reported in this study is the fiscal year spent amount, based on our bookings.
Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida):
- Sida-supported programmes span several years. The annual budget is principally, an average of the total project granted budget divided by the duration, not necessarily the actual disbursement.
Swedish Research Council (SRC)/Vertenskapsrådet:
- SRC-supported projects span several years. The annual budget is principally, an average of the total project granted budget divided by the duration, not necessarily the actual disbursement.
- Previously Wellcome did not ask our applicants for the split of funding amount by the expenditure at each research location. The funding amount shown on World RePORT is the funding amount for the entire project, so when a project spans multiple locations, the full amount remains cited for each location. Therefore, when using the data within World RePORT please be mindful of double counting. This is being addressed for future funding.